Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Results

I have never done a 'bullet' post yet, but it seems to fit my mood and random thoughts today. But I don't know how to put bullets in my post, so I guess dashes will have to do.

-My.Birthday.Sucked. Ok, it didn't suck as bad as it could have, but still, it was lame. Maybe my expectations were too high.

-Beloved is officially divorced and yet I could take no pleasure from Wicked's obvious misery. Beloved said she cried through the whole hearing (which mercifully was only about 5 minutes).

-While sticking his head out the car window to spit, Cherished's glasses flew off and onto the interstate Sunday. Really. I couldn't make this up if I tried. All I could find of them was the bent frames and no lenses. That's another $300 that I don't have but will have to shit so my son can see.

-Saw Ocean's 13 yesterday. It was ok. Long winded, but at least better than Ocean's 12. Getting to look at Brad Pitt do anything on the Big Screen is always a plus.

-My dad did not call me on my birthday yesterday. It's funny how even though at 34 years old I still want to think that my birth was a big enough deal to my dad that he would at least call me and wish me happy birthday.

-Queenie and Meanie also forgot to call me, but I can forgive them. Beyotches!

-I want to go home now. I want a do-over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG...so sorry, Happy Belated Birthday! I hope you at least baked yourself a cake. Or something.